maandag 11 mei 2009

Proof of the world ending in 2012!!!!


It's unbefuckinglieveble, I got proof of the world ending in 2012! Last night I was watching tv and just zapping around when i came across this guy called Diggy Dex or whatever and I laughed my ass offfff. I don't know if you have seen this trend that has been going around since asher roth has been in the game, now every dipshit white rapper without the baggy pants think he can wear a flanel shirt with gay-ass nerdspecs and be a WHITE RAPPER!!!


Another thing that really bothers me is the fashion scene, that shit just ended!!! I was checking out Highsnobiety and I came across a article from our big fan from NY : Sean Sullivan and he just started a brand!!! Can you believe this!!! This guy was hating on the fashion scene big time just a couple of months ago and now he's saying he's been teached by real tailors and what not!!!! Dude let me tell you one thing your garments are crap, our family has been in leather good for 23 years I can smell your bullshit leather jackets from my monitor.


It's frustating to see people doing stuff that they don't know jack shit about, but oh well that's what the fucking industry is made for, isn't it???

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten