donderdag 12 maart 2009

You're just a Suburb kid !


I've asked myself frequently why this kind of people are so eager to call them self street or to go from being this so called "street" to artie new school on the block kid. Why can't we live with ourselfs, why do we so eagerly want to change ourselfs for the face of society????


I swear to god, I would love to get these fuckers around a table and see what they are truly trying to say! Really you can't imagine the shit I come across on Dutch daily blogs, It's all bullshit or a copy and paste from Hypebeast or Highsnobiety. I know this one blog that I used to write for back in the day when i was a ignorant young fuck, that doesn't do anything else then copy or paste and post pieces on people and brands that they didn't knew the excistent of 2 years ago, but then again I guess the brands forgot about their origin as well and knee down for them as silly ass bitches for receiving their payments on time. Ain't we all ho's of the society!!!


Ask yourself.


Excuse me for the Pschycological twist to this post, what i really would like to say to these so called monkeys and pozerz(don't think i've forgotten the trouble you got my brother in!!) is not explainable with words but only my fists, so if you're really that street stand your ground and meet me on these so called "streets" .

To go back to my title.... Yes i myself am a Suburb kid and i embrace it with all the wealth it gives me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten